Close search
School of Education web banner

Endorsements and Licenses

Apply  Visit  Request Info 

Baldwin Wallace University offers several licenses and endorsements to support educators seeking to expand their skills and opportunities. While a master's degree is required to earn the principal and superintendent licenses, you have the option to earn the other licenses and endorsements independently or with additional courses, you can earn a Master of Arts in Education (MAEd).

BW also offers an initial teaching license or a license + master's.


Want to Learn More?

Schedule a meeting with a BW admission counselor to learn how one of the BW MAEd programs can help you reach your career goals and fit your schedule.

Virtual Open House

Check out the virtual open house if you're unable to visit campus in person.


Graduate & Professional Studies Admission

(440) 826-8012,

Department of Education

(440) 826-2166, (440) 826-3779 (fax)

For Licensed Teachers

Gail Habig, Academic Advisor
(440) 826-6534,

For Initial Teaching License

Dr. Debra Janas,

Request More Information