Close search
One Stop

Financial Services Forms

Note: Please review the BW Cybersecurity Policy for Form Submission before sending forms.

Financial Aid Forms

Students and families should begin by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Additional forms may be requested for submission. Below is a comprehensive list of possible financial aid forms that may be requested.

Unless otherwise noted, send completed forms to:
Baldwin Wallace University
One Stop
275 Eastland Road
Berea, OH 44017-2088
Fax: (440) 826-8048

Refund Application

Complete the refund application to request a refund from BW. View the BW billing and refund policy.

Tuition Reimbursement Payment Program (TRPP) Application

An application for enrollment in TRPP needs to be completed for each semester enrolled at BW. View details of the Tuition Reimbursement Payment Program.

1098-T Forms

View instructions on how to access 1098-T forms from BW.

BW Cybersecurity Policy for Form Submission

In an effort to ensure the safety of your personal information, please refrain from sending documents containing your social security number to our office via unsecured email. Instead, use one of the following more secure options: in-office drop off, postal mail, secure fax, or scan the documents and secure them with a password before sending. If you elect to send a password-protected email, please call the One Stop at (440) 826-2121 to provide the password required to open your file.

Additionally, students can safely send documents electronically through the BW SecureFile portal by selecting the option to drop-off their electronic documents and entering as the recipient.

Let Us Help You

Contact us and we'll answer your questions.