Close search
One Stop

Resolve Registration Hold

You can follow the steps listed below to help you resolve a registration or transcript hold at BW. We recommend reviewing each question in order to find the best resolution.

Students with financial holds may request their transcripts for employment purposes by contacting Theresa Blascak at These transcripts may only be sent directly to the student's employer.

Let Us Help You

Contact us and we'll answer your questions.